ACRYLIC FOUNDATION COURSE
Duration: 4 Days (full time) | Modules: 4 | Amount: $930 - $1045
This Acrylic foundation course covers all the theory and training required using the Acrylic Dip System. This is the perfect course for those who are serious about a long term, full time or part time career in nails. Upon successful completion of this Nail Technician Training Course, the applicant will obtain certification in the INM, Acrylic Dipping System.
Pay per module: Pay as-you-go per module
Pay Full Course: Pay for the full course and save $100
Cash: Cash payment or bank deposit
Debit Card: Pay online using your debit card
PartPay - An interest free payment plan with four equal fortnightly payments
* Payment is required prior to commencement of each module.
* All students must complete all 4 modules within 4 months of commencement of the course (excludes portfolio)
- Course introduction and material
- Sanitation & Disinfection
- Nail Plate Analysis and Preparation
- Contra-indications – diseases and disorders
- Safety in the Salon – Health and Safety Act
- Salon Tools and Kit review
- Acrylic Systems – Introduction
- Dipping System intro
- Acrylic – Step by Step Application procedure
- Re-balancing (Infill / Fills)
- Tips/Extensions - application
- How to maintain dip manicures
- Acrylic removal process
Time: 3.5 hours
The practical exam is split into 3 sections
* All the main elements including hygiene, soak off, analysis and preparation of the nail plate, application, shaping, nail extensions, filing, techniques etc will be tested during this exam.
Note: You will be required to bring along a model for the day.
In order to qualify for your Certification, all students must meet the set standards and requirements:
- Theory - Pass mark of 80% and above
- Practical - Successfully pass the acrylic practical exam
- Portfolio: Within 8 weeks of completing module 4, you are required to present to the educator 8 complete sets done by yourself on a model comprising of:
* 4 acrylic sets with no extensions/tips
* 4 acrylic sets with extensions/tips